To obtain a challenging post at your reputable organization that will utilize both my educational background and professional experience to contribute to the organizations noble and humanitarian goals and simultaneously provide excellent opportunities for career development and personal growth. An aspiring team worker, hard working and dedicated professional who wants to meet the challenges posed in the industry and to contribute towards the growth of the organization along with self-motivation.
Export documentation (CMA CGM Shipping India Pvt Ltd, Chennai) (Apr 2012 to May 2013) Functional Tasks
* Prioritize keying of the Shipping Instructions based on ACI / AMS and Vessel Closure deadlines. * Ensure all Customer Requirements are followed as per Reference Guide / SOPs * Escalate any concerns and job-specific queries through the team Supervisor. * Only genuine queries are raised to the Area offices and simultaneously and moved to the pending folder. * Check the draft bill against the Shipping Instruction and make necessary corrections. * Ensure Accuracy and Turn time of bill is maintained as per standard * Achievement of targets based on set standards.
Reporting & Reviews
* Record the daily productivity / count in Internal CMA CGM application.
* Ensure daily count tallies with the weekly figure.
* Ensure he/she is aware of his/her errors and takes constructive effort to reduce them.
Quality Analyst (Source HOV, Chennai) (Aug 2011 to Mar 2012) * Functional task of preparing reports to the companies throughout of process, it involves their individual productivity, project standardization, TAT, SLA. Over all 18 projects had concentrated and prepared reports for company owned Citrix software and MS Excel. The reports are in Paratoo chart, Pie chart and mainly using MIS (Management Information System) Concepts to implement the quality analyzing structure Hands on experience in Workflow design and deployment. Additional Qualification:
* English Typewriting Junior Grade.
* Pursed CCNA, RHCE, CWNA training course in ICA computer education, Coimbatore.
* Master of Computer Applications (MCA) with an aggregate of 76% from Coimbatore Institute of Management and Technology, (Bharathiyar University, Coimbatore) in the year of 2008-2011. * Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA) with an aggregate of 73% from SVN College, (Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai) in the year of 2005-2008. * Higher secondary education with an aggregate of 60% from M.N.U.J. N Hr. Sec. School, Madurai. * Secondary education with an aggregate of 64% from M.N.U.J.N Hr. Sec. School, Madurai.
* Works well among team.
* Positive Attitude.
* Free to learn, quick learner.